As the “modern nephilim” claim and scriptural argument is peculiar to those who accept the “sons of God” to be angels in Gen 6, this series of articles on this assumes this stance for the sake or arguing what the rest of scripture would show, if this assumption was true.
The “Modern Nephilim / Hybrid” Strong Deception and Delusion
Some people today are claiming to have either seen alleged “Modern Nephilim/Hybrids”, or claim to have given birth to such, or claim to be such.
An easy way to tell that the accounts of “Modern Nephilim/Hybrids” seen in supernatural experiences (alien abductions, some SRA cases, etc.) are false, is because these “Modern Nephilim/Hybrids” either are not giants, or do not look purely human. A modern Nephilim would look human and in early childhood would show signs of gigantism, and barring treatment for the condition, would be a giant in adulthood. This is as the Hebrew word “nephilim” in the Bible means “giants”. (Though not all giants are nephilim, see the earlier articles in this series.)
Very little to none of the reports made by people who claim to have seen “Modern Nephilim/Hybrids” match this Biblical description. In the case of alien abduction experiences, abductees usually report to see half-alien-looking babies, which could not be Nephilim because they do not look human. In some SRA cases, grown “Nephilim” that are reported to seen during the experience are not described to be giants, nor is there any indication they are struggling with the medical disorder and medical treatment for pituitary gigantism. In these particular SRA cases travel by spaceship is also reported, which makes them more like alien abduction accounts than more typical SRA accounts.
A much more Biblical explanation is that “alien abduction” experiences are Visions caused by fallen angels, and these particular SRA experiences aboard spaceships likely fall into the same category. The Bible many times uses the term “Vision” in regards to a spiritual experience, often specified to have been caused by an angel or fallen angel. These experiences can seem so real as to be indistinguishable from reality to all of the bodily senses, and both Paul and Peter who were familiar with Visions could not distinguish between the two. Additionally fallen angels are able to cause a level of lasting physical injury or illness, which can be coupled with a Vision. This is the simplest explanation for the bodily injuries (internal or external), and medical illness of false pregnancy, that are sometimes reported by these abductees. Most of what these abductees experience is a Vision, which seems physically real but is not, while very little of what they experience is truly physical, in injuries, illness, and sometimes objects moved, are the only potentially verifiable physical manifestations.
These physical manifestations serve to “back-up” the perceived physical realness of whatever is experienced in the Vision, and create a thorough deception, which leads to the victim being deluded into thinking the entire experience was physically real.
However, these physical manifestations only serve at best as proof of themselves, a physical manifestation enough to cause a bruise, or move an object, and do not verify the physical reality of the rest of the experience. While a victim really did have the experience of a Vision, and it may have felt completely real to the senses, the Bible teaches fallen angels can cause Vision experiences, and they are spiritual experiences.
Because the Vision experience is so real as to be indistinguishable from reality by the physical senses in perception, there is every reason to think a Vision can be just as traumatic to the victim as if the actual events of the Vision had really occurred. This can even include strong enough trauma to cause dissociative symptoms, such as DID. In the case of fallen angels, these Vision abilities they have are used for deception and to create strong delusions about reality in the mind of the victim. The Bible warns that God will allow this to happen in the last days:
“And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie” 2 Thes 2:11
Thankfully, research has shown that these experiences can stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. No matter how real an experience might feel to the bodily senses, a Vision experience can stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. The CE4 Research Group, a Christian alien abductee research ministry, has over 100 documented cases online of these sorts of experiences stopping in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.
The Visions in which people are seeing these “modern Nephilim”, these supernatural experiences, can also be stopped in the name and authority of Jesus Christ, whether the experiences are more standard alien abduction experiences or more SRA-like. You can read a detailed Bible Study explaining about Visions here.
These experiences have been shown by research to be caused by one or more of three reasons.
1. A person asked for it.
2. A person unknowingly got involved into something occult or sinful that in fact allowed these fallen entities to enter into their life to attack them.
3. If the experiences started in childhood, the person is under a generational curse.
The way to stop these experiences is outlined in a process called The 8 Rs to Freedom which is on the CE4Research.com website. This process has been verified to work through repeatability, and the testimonies of the former experiencers who have been set free from these attacks by using this process.
Know God & Have Eternal Life Through Faith In Jesus ChristIf you have been told you are a Nephilim, or part Nephilim, alien hybrid, or any other sort of hybrid, or believe you are or may be, please know there is hope, and you can be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. If you are human enough to be reading this, then the Bible teaches you can be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. We would encourage you to reach out to Jesus Christ right now, and receive His free gift of salvation and eternal life. Please check out these links:
- ‘Modern Nephilim Hybrids’ Can Be Saved in Jesus Christ
- Abductions: Are They Spiritual or Physical Experiences? by Guy Malone
- No Nephilim in Bible Prophecy Part 1 – Matthew 24
- No Nephilim in Bible Prophecy Part 2 – Dan 2:43
- No Nephilim in Bible Prophecy Part 3 – Dan 2:43 not even if “they” were fallen angels
- The Poison Fruit of the Serpent Seed by Cris D. Putnam
- No Modern Hybrid Breeding Program by Guy Malone
- Email Re: Preston Bailey, Doug Riggs Re: No Modern Hybrid Breeding Program
- Modern Nephilim Hybrid Deception Part 1 – Paternal Spiritual Lineage
- Modern Nephilim Hybrid Deception Part 2 – The Nephilim
- Modern Nephilim Hybrid Deception Part 3 – The Nephilim (continued?)
- Modern Nephilim Hybrid Deception Part 4 – Modern Science
- Modern Nephilim Hybrid Deception Part 5 – Strong Deception and Delusion
- Modern Nephilim Hybrid Deception Part 6 – Why?
- The Meaning of the Word Nephilim is Giants
- Abilities of Fallen Angels – False Visions and Terrifying Dreams
- An Analysis of the Genetics of the Supposed Starchild by Dr. Robert Carter
- Biblical Reality Check – Creature Identification Chart
- No Nephilim Post-Flood
- Origin of Demons and Nephilim
- The Evidence is the Testimonies – But the Details of the Testimonies Are Not Evidence of Reality
- The Nephilim – Dr. Michael S. Heiser
- The Non-Interchangeability of the Terms “Rephaim” and “Nephilim”
- The Return of the Nephilim? by Gary Bates
- What About Matt 24:37-38 and Dan 2:43? by Michael S. Heiser
- A Modern Guide to Demons and Fallen Angels
- Alien Resistance
- Ancient Aliens Debunked
- Ancient of Days Conference
- Bill Schnoebelen's With One Accord Ministries
- CE4 Research Group
- Creation Ministries International
- Dr. Michael S. Heiser's Website
- Sitchin is Wrong
- Stop Doug Riggs – Expose'
- The World Alien Resistance Network